Tuesday, February 4, 2014

What Benefits Would I Get from Writing an Autobiography?

This is an essay for my English 1 course.
----------
Even if I don't write my autobiography for the public, writing my autobiography for myself would have several benefits. One of these is that is would give me a good writing experience, and help me become a better writer. Writing my autobiography would help me learn to organize my thoughts chronologically on paper. Another benefit is that it would help me remember the major, and even some of the minor events in my life. An autobiography is basically a book version of your like, and I think another benefit would be that it could make me happy when I read it. It would be enjoyable to look back and remember some of the fun events that I may not remember 20, 30 or 40 years from now.
----------
I hope you enjoyed this essay.

Comment below what you thought! (If you are reading this on my homepage, you must click the post's title to go to a page where you can leave a comment.)

No comments:

Post a Comment